Wednesday, April 22, 2009

LP Momo Play: A Trading Blog for High Momentum Stocks

Yep, I hear yeah :-), blah-blah-blah... one more addition to the thousands of existing and ever growing trading blogs out there. I can't help it... I really feel I need to have an online journal. Something where I can jot down things related to my trading styles, trade plans, money management, and other matters in between.

I believe this personal blog will help me become successful in this tough Wall Street business. The LP Momo Play will focus and trade stocks that are exhibiting the following:

  1. Strong Relative Strength
  2. High Earnings Rating
  3. Price and Volume Action
  4. Compelling Chart Pattern

Although, the second is not a strict requirement in LP Momo method it helps in the final decision making. In this blog I will be sharing stocks I'm presently watching and will detail my entries and exits this is the best way to effectively track my progress.

As a disclaimer please be informed that I am not a licensed stock broker nor a certified financial professional, I am just a regular Joe trading and managing my hard earned capital. Therefore, any stocks mentioned in this blog should not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell. Trading is not easy do your personal research or consult your financial planner before risking real money.

As always trade carefully and control your greed.

No comments:

Post a Comment