Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thursday Trading Ops

The official announcement of the government's 19 banks 'stress tests' will be out tomorrow, tho there were already leaked reports that somehow cheered Wall Street. It may have contributed to today's positive closing but then again you'll never know for sure. I'll be watching the market's reaction and manage positions accordingly.

These three stocks from LP Momo watchlist are showing high probability trading opportunities. I'll enter my buy order in advance. Pin pointing target point is quite tough tho. I'll trail my stop or take my profit if the market gives me a nice chunk.

LNET - Possible breakout from a minor base.
Buy point $4.63 ; Stop at $3.88


ARP - Pullback formation.
Buy point at $6.15 ; Stop at $5.69


NGA -Possible breakout from a minor resistance.
Buy point at $5.67 ; Stop $5.15

No comments:

Post a Comment