Thursday, September 17, 2009

Doji Candle on Market Averages

The major market averages printed a doji today. Some even printed a longer top wick. Is this an omen of a high probability near term corrections? Maybe...Perhaps? Personally, I don't know we can guess or predict all we want but that's a futile exercise IMHO. I've done it before and it feels good from time to time. An ego booster. Something you brag to friends " I told you so..."

I've long learned that either way as an astute trader/investor the best way to deal with any market action is to be quick to adapt on any changes. Its always beneficial to avoid any form of biases. I find it much better to just observe and be ready for the coming opportunities. This way you will be faster to go with the market flow because your mind does not have any particular notions. You will find yourself agile. No open position at present.


No comments:

Post a Comment